At KUSSHI we love to travel if that wasn't pretty obvious already! As a remote team, with a serious case of wanderlust, we've visited so many wonderful places around the world. And now we want to share our travel adventures and tips with you - through our "mini travel guides", which we will be sharing right here on our blog.
This is 48 hours in Park City, which is one of the favorite places our founder and CEO, Jessica Parker, loves to visit. Whether you like to ski or not, there's something for everyone to do and the views are breathtaking. Pack your KUSSHI Signature Bag with Pocket Organizer, and you're ready to explore this incredible place!
A beautiful view of Park City from the plane
For those who ski:
Park City is loved by many who like to ski. If you do, then we suggest trying out the following.
- Ski Park City, the largest ski resort in North America
- Ski Deer Valley, one of Utah’s best ski resorts
- Interconnect ski tour, skiing 6 resorts in one day (caution: expert skiers only)
- Backcountry Skiing with White Pine Touring
- Heli-Skiing with Powder Birds
For those who don't ski but love the snow:
We've got you covered as well. Try out one of these fun activities.
- Tubing at Woodward Park City
- Dog Sledding or Snowmobiling with North Forty Escapes
- Cross Country ski at White Pine Touring Center or Round Valley
- Snow Biking at Round Valley
After all the fun in the snow, it's time to explore the city. Here's our list of places to stay, must visit and do.
Must do when in Park City:
- Stroll Main Street enjoying shops, galleries, bars and restaurants
- Our favs are Gorsuch for the best clothes and
- Cake Park City for all of your makeup and skincare needs and a super cute boutique
- Enjoy a drink and après ski at High West Distillery
- Learn the history of Park City, from “silver to snow” at the Park City Museum
Cake Park City for your makeup and skincare needs.
Where to stay:
- St Regis Deer Valley
- Waldorf Astoria Park City
- Hotel Park City
Great and affordable
- Sheraton Park City
- Grand Summit at Canyons Base
St Regis has a great place for drinks and hot chocolate at Deer Valley.
Where to eat & drink:
When it comes to our favorite spots to eat and drink around Park City, we have plenty of tips. These are a must!
- Coffee: Campos at Park City Base
- Breakfast at Five Seeds, Bridge Café or Squatters.
- Lunch at Deer Valley Café
Dinner splurge - *Reservations Required*
Drinks at Handle
There's no need to rent a car to get around town. Take a shuttle from the airport in Salt Lake City and then use the free bus system. It's super easy! Remember, Park City is a very casual town. Dress warm for comfort including boots, wear a hat and gloves and embrace your inner ski bunny.
What to pack:
You might only have 48 hours in Park City, but that gives you plenty of time to shop some great beauty products at Cake for example, which we have suggested in this post. Make sure to pack a KUSSHI Signature bag with pocket organizer so you can bring all of it back. Shop our makeup bags here.
We hope you enjoyed our tips for a wonderful 48 hours in Park City. Enjoy the snow!
If you haven't already, be sure to download the printable, quick-reference version of this guide here.
Check out more Kusshi Travel Guides on our Instagram highlights.