Free Shipping and Returns over $50 in all 50 States

0

Your Cart is Empty

About Us

KUSSHI is born out of the desire to create luxury makeup bags that solve everyday issues and keep busy women organized. We understand your beauty products are an investment and we believe in protecting them.

KUSSHI grew from a persistent packing problem—makeup bags that got dirty, couldn’t be washed and were hard to find products in. Disappointed with the bags on the market, KUSSHI set out to fill an obvious gap with the idea that form and function should work hand in hand. After a year and a half of designing, testing, and gaining feedback from women who travel all over the world, we finally began production of the most organized makeup bag you will find on the market. We believe that a KUSSHI bag will be the last makeup bag you need (until you buy your next KUSSHI, of course!)

Some key elements of what make KUSSHI unique…Our makeup bags are machine washable, which means they last longer and are more sustainable. We’ve designed them to work with organizers that snap in for extra protection of your products. With zippers on 3 sides, our makeup bags open wide so you can see all of your makeup and skincare without digging. There are even mesh pockets for easy access to your sponges and eyelash curler along with a zipper pocket for anything you want to keep secure. Our Organizers are antimicrobial, mold resistant, stain resistant and water repellant. We’ve even created bottle protectors to make sure that your glass bottles are shatter-proof.

KUSSHI was founded by women for women to bring moments of unexpected joy. Blending elegant design with quality craftsmanship for a customizable cosmetic bag like never before — combining luxurious materials like butter soft leather and durable nylon take functional design to new levels.

Sustainability Mission

KUSSHI is committed to bringing our customers the best quality materials and craftsmanship in a way that is also kind to our planet. We have spent years perfecting our production, distribution and shipping to reduce our waste and impact. But we aren't done yet, we have set the goal to be completely plastic free by the end of 2022. 

Our Packaging

To ensure that our packaging is as sustainable as possible, all of our paper packaging is made within 30 miles of our warehouse in Southern California. It is all reusable and recyclable. 

Washability

Our products are made out of the highest quality materials and are machine washable. This means they last much longer and don't wind up under your bathroom sink (or in a landfill). 

Plastic Free Goal

We are aiming to be Plastic Free by the end of 2022. We are currently about 80% plastic free and are working hard to change the remaining 20% of plastic to paper.