Is it really Labor Day already!? While we are looking forward to the beautiful colors and smells of fall, we are always so sad to know that summer is coming to an end.
Labor Day is always such a fun holiday filled with friends & family, BBQs, maybe a day or three at the beach, and lots of fun in the sun. Whether you are driving to your parents' house for the long weekend or heading to The Hamptons, we want to make sure that your suitcase is ready for all the holiday events.
While some bring everything in their closet (just in case!), others can fit what they need into a Longchamp travel bag, so we want your packing list to have all that you need to relax, have fun and jetset into your Labor Day weekend.
Here are the 5 things that you need in your travel bag this holiday weekend:
1. A Water Bottle: We all know that holiday weekends are for drinking Rose All Day, but we also want to stay hydrated. Remember, the rule for water consumption is half your body weight in water everyday (so if you weigh 120 pounds, you should drink 60oz of water each day or about 8 8oz glasses) to keep your body and your skin happy. Goal here: to look like you went on vacation for a week even though it was only 3 days.
2. Face Sheet Masks: We are obsessed with these face masks! We stocked up when we were in Korea and are so happy to hear that our favorite Korean beauty brand, Innisfree, just launched in the US. If you can’t get a hold of one of their masks before the weekend, don’t fret. You can pick up sheet masks anywhere from Target to Sephora to Nordstrom. We typically go for a relaxing cucumber mask or a hydrating mask, but there are so many to choose from that you may wind up buying a few different kinds. And they fit perfectly in your Kusshi Makeup Bag, so it’s really a no-brainer to bring some with you.
3. Sunscreen: Sitting by the beach or pool this weekend? We know you want to soak up the sun and get your tan before the cold weather sets in, so protect yourself from long-term skin damage. Don’t forget your sunscreen!
4. A Hat or Two: Playing the part of a sophisticated beach bum means adding a floppy hat into your wardrobe. Who doesn’t love sitting by the pool in a floppy hat and feeling like you are in the South of France? They look amazing and are great for instagramming. But we totally understand if you don’t want to ruin your beautiful hat while BBQing, so bring a baseball cap for backup.
5. Body Lotion: Relaxing all day outside can really dry out your skin. Throw some lotion in your Kusshi bag and hit the road. Put some on before you go to bed and wake up feeling super smooth and baby soft.
What else are you packing for the weekend? Comment below and let us know!
Enjoy the last few weeks of Summer and have a very Happy Labor Day!